With Campaign Reporting, you can track the performance of your Proactive Campaigns and view metrics, including: the number of messages shown, the percentage of messages clicked on and the percentage of messages that are engaged with.
To access your Campaign Reporting:
- Navigate to Measure > Reports.
- Select the Campaign Performance Report.
- The Campaign Performance Report gives you an overview of all campaigns configured in the bot. The metrics include:
- Shown: The number of times a campaign message was shown to a customer.
- Clicked: The number of times a customer clicked on a campaign message to open up the bot.
- Engaged: Number of times the customer responded to the bot once it was open by typing a message, clicking a quick reply, or selecting a suggestion.
- Click on the individual Campaign names in the Campaign Name column to drill down to the metrics for each campaign.
- The individual Campaign reports show the three metrics above in a chart to see the performance over time.
To learn how to create a Campaign, see this article.