With Transcript Summaries, Ada can automatically attach a summary of a chatter's conversation to a handoff transcript. This summary helps support agents quickly determine the reason for the escalation.
- The feature examines the chatter’s messages and looks for key phrases that represent what the chatter is trying to ask or do.
- The summary includes up to three chatter messages.
- The summary appears after the last message of the transcript.
- Summaries only consider the chatter’s text messages, and not button clicks or bot messages.
- Available for English conversations only
📝 Note: Transcript summaries are currently available for Zendesk Live Chat (Zopim and ZAW), Zendesk Ticketing, Salesforce Live Chat, and the Email Handoff block.
📝 Note: It is possible that the chatter’s intent can’t be determined. In this case, no summary is attached.