Article Quick Links:
- Oracle Requirements
- Configure Oracle Glass in Ada
- How to Use Oracle Glass Live Agent Block
- Chatter Experience
- Oracle Live Agent Experience
The Oracle Glass integration helps you create seamless handoffs from your chatbot to Oracle live agents, all from within Ada. To configure the Oracle Glass integration, you must have an Oracle instance with the RightNow Chat Cloud Service.
- RightNow Chat Cloud Service
- Your Oracle Url
- Administrator account credentials
Configure Oracle Glass in Ada
Turn on the Oracle glass integration in the Settings>Integrations
- OracleUrl: the fully qualified URL of your Oracle instance
- Username: an Administrator username associated with your Oracle instance
- Password: the corresponding password for the Administrator account
How to Use Oracle Glass Live Agent Block
- Create a new Answer to handle handoffs to Oracle.
- Click and drag the Oracle Live Agent block from the block bar into the Answer.
- Insert a Fallback Answer in the Error Answer field—this will be used when there is a connection error.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
- Train the Answer.
If you would like to have your chatter identified in Oracle, use the Capture block to collect chatter personal information and save them in variables. Supported variables are:
Note: We do not currently support rule-based routing in Oracle Service Cloud. This functionality will be coming out in a future release.
When the chatter reaches the point in the Answer flow where an Oracle Live Agent block has been included, so long as it is during open hours and there are agents online, they will be added to the appropriate queue.
When the chat is assigned to an available agent, the agent's name and Oracle avatar image (or default avatar if a personal one has not been set) will be provided to the chatter to identify who they are chatting with.
The chatter will continue the conversation with the live agent in the same chat window that they were corresponding with the bot in, resulting in a seamless experience for the chatter.
Oracle Live Agent Experience
To receive live chats, Oracle agents must "request a chat." In the top right hand corner of the Oracle dashboard, agents will see a toolbar — click the button highlighted in red in the screenshot to "request a chat."
The chat window becomes present for the agent with the full transcript, at this point the agent can reply back to the conversation. The contact record will also be created if not already present in Oracle. If the contact record is present, it will be presented to the agent.
For any additional questions, contact your ACX Consultant, Account Manager, or email us at email@example.com.