When accessing reports from your Analytics View, each report will take the form that makes the most sense for the data being delivered, including bar graphs, tables, or line graphs. Each report will also provide you with the ability to filter the results to best meet your data needs. This article will elaborate on the filters that may be available to you, and how to use them.
The date filter dropdown provides you with the ability to specify the date range you want to filter the report's data by. You can select from a list of preset date ranges or select Custom… to specify your own by way of a calendar selector.
Not all filters are relevant for all reports. Clicking the Add filter dropdown will give you access to the filters that make sense to apply to the report you are viewing.
- Previous Timeframe: Display the immediate past timeframe (same length) to compare against current selection. Graphs will also display a figure representing the delta (difference) between ranges (ie. how much did the bot’s volume rise or drop between timeframes)
- Exclude Locked Answers: Graphs and tables will only display volumes for answers created after bot creation (for more details on locked answers, see “Answers That Don’t Need Training” here). This will remove volume for answers like “Greeting” and “Not Understood.”
- Language (if Multilingual feature enabled): Include/exclude volume of different languages if your bot has content in other languages.
- Platform: Isolate different platforms that your bot is visible in or interacts with (ex. Nuance, Zendesk, SMS, etc)
- Browser: Isolate users from specific internet browsers (ex. Chrome, Firefox, etc)
- Device: Isolate users from specific devices and operating systems (ex. Windows, iPhone, Android, etc.)
- Answers: Isolate specific answer(s). This can be used to check the performance of an answer or multiple answers over time.
- Interaction Type: Isolate answers that result from questions that were clicked (quick reply buttons) or typed.
- Exclude test user: remove volume of conversations originated from the “Test Bot” button.
Note: Report data is updated approximately every hour.
For any additional questions, contact your ACX Consultant, Account Manager, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org