Article Quick Links:
Reports in the Measure View provide you with the ability to filter results to best meet your data needs. This article will elaborate on reports available, along the filters that help you use them effectively.
The reports that are currently available are the following:
- Answer Performance - Shows the feedback your customers have given your answers via thumbs up/thumbs down. Calculated the total number of thumbs up and thumbs down reviews, divided by the total number of reviewable answers that were provided to chatters.
- Answers Resulting in Handoff - Shows which answers most often preceded a chatter's request for a live agent. Within the report, the Handoff Rate column is calculated by the total number of handoffs, divided by the frequency of the answer being provided, and the Percent of Total Handoffs is calculated by the total handoffs for that answer, divided by the total handoffs for the entire bot.
- Average Handle Time - Shows the average time a chatter is speaking with your bot or with an agent through Ada. Within the report, there are three metrics: 1) the average handle time for bot only conversations, 2) the average handle time before a chatter chooses to escalate, 3) if you have an Ada glass integration, the average handle time for your agents.
- Clarification Rate - Shows the percent of conversations that contained at least one clarification.
- Containment Rate - Shows how often chatters were able to self-serve instead of escalating to a live agent.
- Conversations Breakdown - Shows the breakdown of opens, conversations, and escalations for your bot.
- Customer Satisfaction - Shows the results of your customer satisfaction survey if using our legacy Satisfaction Survey feature.
- Engagement Rate - Shows how often your customers choose to chat with your bot.
- Popular Answers - Shows which answers appear most often in conversations. Popular Answers report does not include Test User data by default.
- Recognition Rate - Shows how often your bot was able to recognize and answer your customers questions.
- Total Answers - Shows the total number of answers your bot has served over time. Total Answers report includes Test User data by default.
- Events help you track key customer actions that occur within conversations or on your website. To learn more about Events, see this article.
Upon clicking on a report title you will be taken to a page dedicated to that specific report. The report will take the form that makes the most sense for the data being delivered, including a bar graph, table, or line graph, and each will provide you with the ability to filter the results to best meet your data needs.
For more information on the filters available for you when reviewing your reports, please see below.
The date filter dropdown provides you with the ability to specify the date range you want to filter the report's data by. You can select from a list of preset date ranges or select Custom… to specify your own by way of a calendar selector.
The list of available filters differs for each report, depending on the data the report includes. Clicking the Add Filter drop-down menu gives you access to the filters relevant to the report you're viewing.
- Previous Timeframe: Display the immediate past timeframe (same length) to compare against current selection. Graphs will also display a figure representing the delta (difference) between ranges (ie. how much did the bot’s volume rise or drop between timeframes)
- Exclude Locked Answers: Graphs and tables will only display volumes for answers created after bot creation (for more details on locked answers, see “Answers That Don’t Need Training” here). This will remove volume for answers like “Greeting” and “Not Understood.”
- Language (if Multilingual feature enabled): Include/exclude volume of different languages if your bot has content in other languages.
- Platform: Isolate different platforms that your bot is visible in or interacts with (ex. Nuance, Zendesk, SMS, etc)
- Browser: Isolate users from specific internet browsers (ex. Chrome, Firefox, etc)
- Device: Isolate users from specific devices and operating systems (ex. Windows, iPhone, Android, etc.)
- Answers: Isolate specific answer(s). This can be used to check the performance of an answer or multiple answers over time.
- Interaction Type: Isolate answers that result from questions that were clicked (quick reply buttons) or typed.
- Include Test User: Include conversations originating from the Ada dashboard test bot. Test bot conversations are excluded by default.
- Filter by Variable: View only the conversations which include one or more variables. For each variable, you can define specific content the variable must contain, or simply whether the variable Is Set or Is Not Set with any data.
- Report data is updated approximately every hour.
For any additional questions, contact your ACX Consultant, Account Manager, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org