Article Quick Links
- Conversations View Overview
- Conversations Library
- Conversation Search and Filtering
- Conversation Summaries
Conversations View Overview
The Conversations View provides you with a list of all of the conversations your customers have had with the bot. To access your bot's Conversation View, click on the Conversations tab in your upper Ada dashboard header.
On the far left-hand side is the conversation library, a list of the conversations, organized with the most recent conversations at the top of the list. The timestamps displayed reflect the timezone of the builder viewing the dashboard.
Conversations will appear in this list within approximately 5 minutes of them taking place. Selecting a conversation from the list will open it in the review pane to the right, allowing you to dig a little deeper into the conversations your chatters are having with the bot.
Within the conversations in the conversation library, Anonymous indicates that the bot did not collect an identifying variable such as name or email address from the chatter. An icon of a heart within a speech bubble indicates that the chatter was provided with a Satisfaction Block during the conversation, and the numerical value to the right indicates their satisfaction response. Lastly, for those clients with Ada Glass for Salesforce or Ada Glass for Zendesk live chat integrations, an avatar image will indicate which agent the chatter corresponded with during the conversation.
Conversation Search and Filtering
Along the top are options for searching and filtering your conversations library.
Use the search field to search for text within the chat transcript. For example, you can use this functionality to search for a chatter’s conversation using their email address.
To filter your conversation library by date, click the calendar icon and select from the preconfigured date ranges, or set a custom time range.
When applying filters through this menu, you have the ability to include any or all of the filters below.
- Answer - Filter your conversation library to show only conversations in which chatters were provided with a specific answer.
- Satisfaction Survey - Filter your conversation library to show only conversations in which chatters provided a specific satisfaction rating.
- Handoff - Filter your conversation library to show only conversations in which chatters were handed off via email or to a live agent.
- Variables - Filter your conversation library to show only conversations in which specific global (green) or meta (purple) variables have been collected.
- Language - For clients with multilingual functionality enabled, filter your conversation library to show only conversations in a specific language.
Conversation Summaries help you understand the theme of a conversation at a glance. With enough chatter questions in a conversation, Ada automatically uses her language skills to determine the chatter's intent. Key phrases or sentences are then presented on the Answer card in the conversation library. These phrases should give you a good idea about what the chatter is trying to achieve. This helps you identify interesting conversations quickly and easily.
You’ll also find Conversation Summaries at the end of the individual transcripts. Of course, a chatter can have several conversations with your bot. Each of those may have their own summaries!
- Summaries appear on conversation cards in the Conversations View library.
- Summaries also appear at the end of relevant transcripts in the main Conversations View workspace.
- Summaries will include up to three chatter messages.
- It’s possible that a chatter’s intent is not detectable. In that case, there won’t be any summary attached to that particular conversation.
- Summaries only consider the chatter’s text messages, and not button clicks or bot messages.
- Summaries are currently only available for English conversations.
For any additional questions, contact your ACX Consultant, Account Manager, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.