The Conversations View provides you with a list of all of the conversations your customers have had with the bot. To access your bot's Conversation View, click on the Conversations tab in your upper Ada dashboard header.
Article Quick Links
Conversations View Overview
On the far left hand side is the conversation library, a list of the conversations, organized with the most recent conversations at the top of the list. Conversations will appear in this list within approximately 5 minutes of them taking place. Selecting a conversation from the list will open it in the review pane to the right, allowing you to dig a little deeper into the conversations your chatters are having with the bot.
Within the conversations in the conversation library, Anonymous indicates that the bot did not collect an identifying variable such as name or email address from the chatter. An icon of a heart within a speech bubble indicates that the chatter was provided with a Satisfaction Block during the conversation, and the numerical value to the right indicates their satisfaction response. Lastly, for those clients with Ada Glass for Salesforce or Ada Glass for Zendesk live chat integrations, an avatar image will indicate which agent the chatter corresponded with during the conversation.
Conversation Search and Filtering
Along the top are options for searching and filtering your conversations library.
Use the search field to search for text within the chat transcript. For example, you can use this functionality to search for a chatter’s conversation using their email address.
To filter your conversation library by date, click the calendar icon and select from the preconfigured date ranges, or set a custom time range.
When applying filters through this menu, you have the ability to include any or all of the filters below.
- Answer - Filter your conversation library to show only conversations in which chatters were provided with a specific answer.
- Satisfaction Survey - Filter your conversation library to show only conversations in which chatters provided a specific satisfaction rating.
- Handoff - Filter your conversation library to show only conversations in which chatters were handed off via email or to a live agent.
- Variables - Filter your conversation library to show only conversations in which specific global (green) or meta (purple) variables have been collected.
- Language - For clients with multilingual functionality enabled, filter your conversation library to show only conversations in a specific language.
For any additional questions, contact your ACX Consultant, Account Manager, or email us at email@example.com.