Article Quick Links:
- Configure Sunshine Conversations in Ada
- Find Your Sunshine Conversations Credentials
- Implement Sunshine Credentials in Ada
- Polish the Chat Experience
With Ada, Sunshine Conversations, and Zendesk Social Messaging, chatters can seamlessly interact with your Ada bot and live agents in Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. Continue reading this article if you plan to set up Zendesk Social Messaging.
To integrate your Sunshine Conversations license with Zendesk, please get in contact with your Sunshine Conversation representative. In order to configure Zendesk Social Messaging for your social channels in Ada, you must have a Sunshine Conversations license.
Configure Sunshine Conversations in Ada
In Settings, under Integrations, begin the configuration flow for Sunshine Conversations by clicking Configure.
In the configuration window that appears, you will be asked for your Sunshine Conversation App ID, API ID, and API Secret.
Find your Sunshine Credentials
To find your Sunshine Conversation app ID, API ID, and API secret:
- Open an existing Sunshine Conversations App, or
- Create a new Sunshine App, by clicking the “Create App” button in your Sunshine Conversations dashboard. Give the new app a name.
- Next, click on the app, then on the Settings tab in the top right corner. Here, you will find your AppID, API Key, and API Secret.
Implement your Sunshine Credentials in Ada
In the Configure Sunshine Conversations window in Ada, paste in your Sunshine App ID, API ID and API Secret, then click Finish. Once completed, refresh your browser to see the Sunshine Conversations integration configured.
Polish the Chat Experience
To ensure that chatters can seamlessly interact with your Ada bot and live agents - and are passed back to the bot once the conversation with the live agent is complete, you will need to set up "Solved to Closed" a trigger in Zendesk.
For any additional questions, contact your ACX Consultant, Account Manager, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.