Article Quick Links:
- Add the Chat Button ID from Salesforce
- Add an Off Hours Answer
- Advanced Settings
Now that the Ada Glass for Salesforce configuration is complete, navigate to the Answers view of your Ada dashboard to incorporate the Salesforce live chat handoff into your flows. For a refresher as to how to configure Ada Glass for Salesforce, see Ada Glass for Salesforce - Configuration.
Create a new Answer, drag the Salesforce block into the Answer.
Add the Chat Button ID from Salesforce
In the Chat Button ID field, paste the chat button ID you copied earlier. For a refresher as to where to find the chat button ID, please see Ada Glass for Salesforce - Configuration.
Add an Off Hours Answer
In the Off Hours Answer field, select the Answer you would like the bot to provide if there are no live agents available to chat (i.e. there are no agents online or the queue is at its maximum capacity). This will likely be an Answer that creates an email support ticket on behalf of the chatter.
If you wish, you can click to expand the Advanced Settings and make some additional configurations to the block's settings to meet your Salesforce management needs. Further, you can add Live Chat Transcript Fields which will map Ada variables to any of the default custom fields of the standard live chat transcript object.
To find the field name in Salesforce:
- In Salesforce, click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and select Setup from the menu.
- In the Quick Find search field at the top left hand menu, search for object manager. Once in the Object Manager page, in the Quick Find search in the top right, search for and click on Lookup Rollup Summary.
- In Object Manager, select Fields & Relationships.
- Search for the field you want to map the variable to.
- Copy the Field Name value and paste it into the Field Name field in the Salesforce Live Chat block.
Upon completion of the above steps, chatters who are provided with the Answer containing the Salesforce block will be transferred to the Omni-Channel queue to continue the conversation with a live agent.
For any additional questions or to confirm whether this feature is included in your pricing plan, please contact your ACX Consultant, Account Manager, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.